I'M HERE TO INSPIRE AND BE INSPIRED!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Quilt Along Wednesday's

I finished my Goldilocks sample. I quilted this design bigger than last weeks in order to get my stippling a little bigger.


I'm under the wire tonight. I haven't had much time for sewing lately. Last weekend I went the the Covered Bridge Festival which cut into my sewing time. This weekend I have to work the Chicken Supper at my school which will be good money and lots of fun, but cut in to sewing time again,UGH!

I think I may have an addiction a problem. Is it bad that in both of these instances, I would rather be home sewing?

 To defend myself, I am REALLY under the wire here. I have 5 quilts for my kids to finish by Christmas and only one finish! I gotta get my butt in gear. My house work my suffer and my kids may starve, but dammit, my kids will be warm on Christmas(I hope)! That is my goal. I'm about to kick it into high gear;)

7 comments:

  1. The Goldilocks pattern is super versatile. Looks great on a tiny scale and a large scale.

    Hi, my name is Karen, and I have the same addi--I mean problem--that you have! Soon, I'm going out of town for a week and a half, and I'm dreading being away from my sewing room that long. I don't have a hand-work project ready to go, but I may try to throw something/anything together at the last minute to keep myself sane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! We need a support group just to go outta town!

      Delete
  2. Know how you feel. We are going to a birthday do tomorrow and I am already fretting...all that sewing that I could do in that time. I could easily turn into a hermit...with my sewing machine, of course

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all in the same boat ... we need a therapy! Or a day with 36 hours! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd tell the therapist sewing is my therapist, and I'd rather buy fabric than pay you! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do great work under pressure! I have decided that the housework will wait and whoever is hungry can find food - I quilt! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete