I finally figured out what I wanted to do for the QuiltCon Block Challenge. I bounced for a few different ideas and finally it came to me. Here it is.
Does it look familiar? Yes, it's my logo! I turned it upright because the block had to be 12 1/2in height x whatever width. I guess I could have made it bigger if I would have turned it on it's side, but I didn't even think of that until just now..haha. Oh well.
This block was a challenge to make for sure. There was a lot of guess work. The angles are not the standard angles on a quilting ruler. And I did my fare share of ripping out!
This challenge is not for prizes. Just a little recognition I guess. I'm getting ready to link up to Flickr, then send it in the mail tomorrow.
Oh, one more thing. I totally changed the background. Here is my first one.
I hope I made the right choice. Personally, I like it much better. Wish me luck;)