First, by Karin fromThe Quilt Yarn
Second, by Rosemary fromThe Knitting Quilter
I give a BIG THANK YOU to both Karin and Rosemary!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Liebster Award (German for favorite) is for bloggers with 200 followers or less. As a recipient
of the award, you have the chance to thank and link back to the blogger who gave it to you as well as
pass it along to five other deserving blogs.
I started blogging 8 months ago. I discovered blogging through Leah Day's Free Motion Project. Then I discovered all the other bloggers, sewers and quilters that could bring me a wealth of information. No one has let me down yet! I have tossed Facebook aside in favor of blogging. :)
The people here well, they are just my kind of peeps.
The Liebster Conventions says that :
1. Thank your award presenter on your blogblog and link back to him/her (check)
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog (double check)
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized (see below)
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog (will do)
5. Have faith that your follower will spread the love too !So, what do I do now? Do I award 5 or 10 since I was awarded 2 times? I'm gonna spread the love and go for 10 :)
The 5 deserving bloggers for my award , awarded by Karin are:
Mike at The Amateur Quilter
Anne at Anne's threads
Marelize at New beginnings
MC at Slair's Lair
Ray and Jeanne at loving Retirement!
The 5 deserving bloggers for my award, awarded by Rosemary are:
Ashlea at Ashlea Tenner Quilts
Pat at Color Me Quilty
The Thompsons at The Thompsons
Dea at Quilt Idea
Kelie at Craft Nurse Quilt
Hope you new winners spread the love!!