This piece is ready to be quilted. I know how I am going to quilt the letters. Any ideas on the rest?? There are a lot of bulky seams(probably due to my less than stellar paper-piecing skills). I'm kind of scared to get started on this one.
This next piece is the same quilt block pattern I used for the Quiltcon Quilt Block Challenge, designed by me:) I am in love with that green color at the moment:D
This next piece is made using a slice and dice improve method. I love how it turned out. It can be a little tricky getting those lines to line up properly.
This final piece was a no-brainer how to quilt. I just followed the fabric, which I love, BTW!
I am making something specific here. Can you guess what? In order to win Diane's pattern, you had to tell her what you would make with it. She picked my answer:)))))) Now I just hope I live up to it! You never know if things look as good in reality and they do in your head!
I have been blogging for about a year and a half. I have hit the 100 followers mark(currently 109 followers). YET, I have never had a giveaway. Well I think it's high time! So, I'm gonna give away some of my favorite things!!!!
- Clover Wonder Clips-I love these and use them all the time! They are great for binding. No more pins sticking me!!
- OLFA non-slip Frosted Ruler- I love this ruler because the frost makes it easier to see light and dark fabric no matter what color your cutting mat is. I also love the very thin lines on it to make more accurate cutting.
- True Grips non-slip adhesive rings- This will help with the ruler. Although the ruler says non-slip, it does. If you add these rings, or even the dots in the rings, believe me, it ain't going anywhere!
- Clover Seam Ripper- Clover has a few different styled ones. I love this because of the very small blade, and the handle is so comfortable
- Schmetz sharp needles- I just like these best.
All you have to do to win is leave me a comment. You can comment on what you think my project is going to be, or how I should quilt my panels, or what ever else you have to say! I love comments, so comment away! There is no right or wrong answer. Mr. Random Generator will do the picking, as long as I get it to work. That will obviously be a new thing to try for me! To my international blogging friends, you are welcome to join in. Some of you have been the best blogging friends, so please ENTER!!!! I will pick a winner one week from today:)
I'm also linking up to Leah Day today since I finally have some FMQing to show!