I haven't had time to blog lately, but I thought I should post that Hadley's Quilt is done! Got it done late Wednesday night.
I used a Vintage Modern charm pack and Kona Snow. Every charm was put in the quilt with 38 on the front and 4 on the back. Unintentionally, the design looks like an "S". I just wanted a couple of super-sized granny squares and use as many charms as possible. The baby shower is tomorrow, and I have it in the washer now to get all that crinkling loving. I am crossing my fingers that none of the red bleeds on all that white! I pre-washed all my fabric, so we will see. Edit: I prewashed the Kona Snow and the binding, but NOT the charms! That's why I was worried! But nothing bleed. Whew!
The quilt measures 50X60in. Not a standard baby quilt, but at least Hadley can use it well in to her kid years:)
It was a fun little quilt to make and I got loads of FMQ feathers practice. This brings my total finishes for this year to 4! Woohoo!! Not bad. Not bad at all for me;)