I'M HERE TO INSPIRE AND BE INSPIRED!

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Prizes Are To Die For!

I had to give it try for the Moda Sliced competition! I can't believe the prizes! I didn't find out about this competition until late in the month. This is what I came up with. A cute little message board. 






There are some cute ideas on the Moda Sliced Flicker account. Check it out here.  http://www.flickr.com/groups/slicedcontest
My favorite is the clocks a lady made.

The grand prize is the Janome Horizon! My dream machine!!! Plus lots of other goodies. I guess we will find out soon who made the cuts!

4 comments:

  1. I found it! It looks like fun. It's like a reality tv show where they kick people of the island. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya! I'll Probably be one of the first to get kicked off, but I had to give it a shot! The deadline was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea - and pretty too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete