I'M HERE TO INSPIRE AND BE INSPIRED!

Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm Free Motion Quilting!

O.K. I have been busy practicing free motion quilting for the past 2 weeks. I've gone from bad, to not bad at all in a short period of time, to my surprise. well you be the judge. *NOTE* In the beginning I didn't know where to start. To many designs to try. I wanted to try them all at once so I was a little ADHD about it.

#1

 #2
#3
#4
#5
now it gets better.I decide to try Paisley, not to bad, #6
# 7 is a design by Leah day,Hasta Leaf I think, as are some of the early sucky ones I did(the design doesn's suck, just the execution:p)
#8 another great design by Leah Day, Swirling Feathers
#9Mctavishing...needs a lil work
#10 Leah Day's Flower Leaf
Yay! I can do this! But wait, there's more.My very own design popped in to my head today and I just had to go for it. I call it Lotus Waters. I AM A FREE MOTION QUILTER! LUV IT!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! What a terrific design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it all looks great! I love to watch Leah Day as well! I'll bet she might add your lotus water to her project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is incrediable just love your work!
    Liz from New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think YOUR version of McTavishing is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had seen your Lotus Waters yesterday I would have quilted it on my flamingoes instead of just plain water! Excellent idea and I hope I remember it for next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you use it , please share! I would love to see it in an actual quilt!!

      Delete